- So I have a pinterest account that I don't pin much too. It has more followers than this blog does. Weird. Also, I always pin whatever I'm looking at to whatever page comes up. They are totally not organized at all, and I don't even care.
- Doing a cartwheel in the middle of the running store and realizing that it's not the first, nor the second, time that's happened.
- Vaughn and I are currently doing facetime with Tyler and Henry. We're in the playroom and they're in the garage while they take turns on the rowing machine. So many things about this are weird.
- Henry showed me how robots look different than humans when they die. It was hilarious. I wish I had gotten it on video. You'll just have to use your imagination.
- I started playing DrawSomething. I'm really terrible at it.
- We just booked our trip to Disneyland in August. I'm super duper excited.
- When a girlfriend tries for three days to drop of some awesome chocolate covered caramel yummy macadamia nuts. She finally succeeded in giving them to me and they were gone 2.2 seconds later. No joke. She's awesome.
- Finishing a 10 mile run (at a 7:10 pace, thank you very much) and immediately going to the cupcake shop.
- I've ridden more miles outside this week than Vaughn. My total, 30, his total, 0 (well, maybe he rode to work one day). I'm so much more of an awesome bike rider than he is. (Not really, but I like to pretend.) Of course this is the first time I've ridden outside in months....
- Speaking of biking, Vaughn tracked me down a new bike stem for my bike. I'm super duper excited about this. It has prevented certain bits of anatomy from getting numb that used to get numb. Next on the list, new handlebars (mine are about 4 inches too wide).
- My kids have discovered Inspector Gadget on Netflix. They love it. I loved watching it as a kid, though it seems a lot cheesier now.